Friday, January 13, 2012

Date Night

Matt took me on a date tonight.  It was a much needed time away.  We took Liam with us, but Matt's mom kept the girls.  Because we have been to the restaurants in Dover and there is nothing very exciting, Matt took me to a place in Wilmington.  We waited about 40 min., but I fed Liam while we waited, so that made the time go quickly.

We then were seated and ate and paid and left in 40 min.  It was great!  I wanted to take advantage of being in Wilmington, so we moved quickly.

We went to Babies R Us to buy some much needed gates to help me corral the girls during the day.  Calli can now open doors and gets into all sorts of mischief when I am busy feeding Liam.  Now I have gates to keep her out of the places I don't want her to "reek havoc".  Ha!

I am also able to keep the girls toys in the toy room with gates.  They both can play in the toy room together, and I can walk away without being concerned they will drag all the toys into the family room or the kitchen.  I'm hoping things will work out the way I envision them in my head though. 

I love staying home with my children, but some days I just need a break.  Love that my husband treats me so well and knows just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment