Friday, January 6, 2012

Party!

Today we got to have a big celebration as a family.  My mom won a sweepstakes and we got to have a big party.  It started at her bank with them presenting her the award.  There was popcorn and cookies to munch on and Mikayla and Calli made themselves at home eating the goodies.

My mom's parents came to town to help celebrate, so we decided to all go out for lunch.  There were 20 of us!  The restaurant was so great in taking care of all of us.  It was a great time of fellowship and celebrating!

God has been taking care of my mom over the past few years, and He is still watching over her.  I can't think of someone who needed and deserved this award more than my mom.  Praise the Lord!

The girls didn't have naps and ate lunch late, but they were amazing!  They behaved better than they do on days when they have a "normal" schedule.  Again, Praise the Lord for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment