Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pajama Day

Today we had a low key day and stayed home.  I planned to get lots of neglected housework completed, but a fussy baby kept that from happening.  Liam has been unusually fussy today.

I decided to let the girls watch a movie and eat lunch at the same time.  We had a little indoor picnic while watching Peter Pan.  I put a table cloth on the floor and gave them several finger foods to eat.  They had strawberries, cheese, popcorn, rice crisps and raisins.  They ate everything I gave them!  They had a blast.

The weather was so nice today, but we got so much rain last night it was too muddy to play outside much.  I'm ready for a steady Springtime to come.  We have had such a mild winter, I can't complain.  I'm just ready for it to be steadily getting warmer.  I'm ready to get outside on a regular basis.

It was a nice low key day for us.  We don't have many of these anymore, so a break in the craziness was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment