Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Routines

This morning started our new routine.  We've been having lots of trouble with M and C going to bed easily for quite some time now.  We have tried everything we can think of...and then we sought wisdom elsewhere, but it's all been to no avail.  They just don't go to sleep.

Last night I decided to start waking them up every morning at the same time and not letting them take a long nap ever.  I woke them up...and they dragged themselves out of bed.  Naptime was pretty easy because they were tired.  Bedtime tonight was the easiest its been in months.  Here's hoping I'm onto something and it continues to work well.  C zonked out almost instantly...

I also realized today that I don't really have many pictures of Liam where he is interacting.  He has become so very animated lately and I needed to capture that.




No comments:

Post a Comment